Affiliate Marketing is one of the greatest ways for those who want to earn money by online jobs or freelancing. Your job as an affiliate is to promote a specific product or website link. When someone clicks on your link or buys that product, you get a certain amount of commission as an affiliate marketer for each click and purchase.
The most convenient thing to earn from affiliate marketing is that you do not have to spend any money to become an affiliate. Well, you can set up yourself as an affiliate in free of cost, and you can earn enough.
Here are some easy steps of how to earn money from affiliate marketing:
1. Select Business Model:
There are two types of business model. The first is the resource site and the second is review site. You need to select the model depending on the product or service you are working with.
- In affiliate links of resource sites usually given website link and banner advertising. To make customers interested about website you have to updated the business model. You have to post fresh content.
- In review site there are reviews of various products or services. Every product or service reviews included with link or banner. From which customers can easily come to the website. The advantage of this model is that it does not usually need to be updated.
2. Create Own Website:
To work as an affiliate marketer, you need a platform of your own (own website or blog) from which you can post and advertise the link to the product or service you choose. If you already have a website or blog, then using that platform can start earning additional income as an affiliate marketer. If not, then you have to make it.
- The advantage of the blog is that it can be operated free. Where some website fees are required. However, GoDaddy.com and HostGator sites offer relatively low prices.
- If you want to join a company as an affiliate marketer, you should select the company which specialize in online marketing. Companies like MoreNiche help affiliate marketers to create platforms to advertise their products or services independently.
- If you do not have a website, you will find some websites that commission you as Pay-Per-Click. In this case, if you post a product ad link on Facebook, then you will get commission if someone clicking on it. Associate Programs, Affiliates Directory, E-Commerce Guide and Link Share Affiliate Networks offer such opportunities.
3. Select the Appropriate Field for Link Add:
Most of the affiliate marketers choose a specific place or special border. Where can be earned through products and services advertising.
- To selecting field, you do not need to select anything where you don’t feel enough confident.
- It is important to be careful in the beginning. Therefore, it is necessary to select such a field where you can work for a long time.
4. Choose Your Interested Product or Service:
You must select your preferred product or service only after selecting field to earn from Affiliate Marketing.
- The commission junction company can be an ideal platform for newcomers. Because it is interested in traditional product or service advertising.
- If marketers are interested in digital content like eBooks and software, then they should choose companies like Amazon, Clickbank, E-junkie and PayDotCom.
- Google AdSense is useful for Pay-Per-Click marketing. In earnings from affiliate marketing, Pay-Per-Click is less profitable. But the advantage is that there is no need to be an active affiliate here.
5. Find Out the Affiliator and Work With them:
You will get more experience by contacting other affiliates. It plays a role in standing your own career. Contact the affiliates in any one of the following ways:
- By email or by contacting other bloggers or online marketers, you can advertise each other’s products.
- You can connect with successful online affiliates through various forums or joint communications or affiliate networks (e.g. Clickbank or Commission Junction).
6. Drive Traffic to Your Affiliate Program:
When you set up a popular platform and work with secure affiliates, you will need to drive traffic to the affiliate program. In various number of ways, it is easy and successful, inviting subscribers to affiliate programs by writing a blog post or web article. There are also:
- Organize free contests on other websites
- Use viral marketing
- Link your website to any website which has already a lot of traffic.
7. Attract your targeted traffic:
It is not enough for others to simply visit their website for revenue from affiliate marketing. Money will be earned when someone clicks your affiliate link. There are four methods for this:
Paid Advertising: Here it is important to add copy, graphics, and high quality clickable links. Google AdSense is effective in this case.
Free Advertising: Craigslist or US Free Ads etc. are free to earn through Free website links and advertisements. If someone click on your link here, you and your website (e.g. Craigslist) will be commissioned in both cases.
Article Marketing: Many marketers use websites like Ezine Articles to publish an article. There is a separate ‘resource box’ here. If other bloggers or websites republish this article then who first published it will be ranked first in the search engines.
Email Marketing: In this case, the marketing website keeps an email subscription option for visitors. From here the marketers get the names and e-mail addresses of visitors which help to build a good relationship between the marketers and visitors.
8. Write a Pay-Per-Click Ad:
Pay-Per-Click is the easiest way to get revenue from affiliate marketing. In a good Pay-Per-Click keep some important things:
- Attach a problem that the consumer faces, and draw attention to it, or mention the profitable aspects of your product.
- Use a specific keyword that helps to drive more traffic.
- Propagate in such a way that the user will click on the link manually.
9. Look at the Quality Not Quantity:
Having more affiliate does not mean you earn more. According to experts, the key to succeeding in affiliate marketing is to create platforms with the right affiliates. Whether it is a small or big site, having a good relationship with affiliates is the most important thing.
10. Try to be More Hard-Working Person:
Many people come to affiliate marketing and hope to be very rich overnight. But here is a lot of hard work, especially at the beginning. There are some marketers who work 12 hours daily and that is seven days a week.
Remember, this field is more competitive and many marketing companies manage their own companies with their own marketers.
11. Understand Your Demography:
You must have a target demography as an affiliate marketer. Your product should be advertised in such a way that the target demography number of visitors visits your website.